CLEARWING SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
Low Voltage Electrician PT/FT: Full Time
Employment Period: Year Round
Hourly/Salary: TBD based on Experience
Last Updated: February 2019
Who We Are
Clearwing Systems Integration is the permanent installation company within the Clearwing Group. We provide long-lasting, high-quality audio, video, lighting, drapery, and rigging solutions to venues of all types and of all sizes. As every environment is unique, we tailor our services to fit the complexity and needs of each individual project. Clearwing has physical offices strategically located in Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and Denver, CO. We’ve installed systems in clubs, stadiums, arenas, houses of worship, schools, universities, theaters, and casinos across the U.S. and all over the world.
The Clearwing Group offers more that a great job; we offer the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way each and every day. Whether you are an experienced road veteran or new to the industry, Clearwing provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits. Full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Long-Term Disability; Company paid life insurance with employee paid supplemental options and optional 401-K Plans.
The Low Voltage Electrician works closely with the project manager and is responsible for executing professional, quality installations per current electrical codes. This person must be able to work quickly and efficiently while following proper safety procedures. The ideal candidate is able to read blueprints, wire pull, termination, rack wiring and equipment mounting. This person reports to the Project Manger.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand the overall expectations and timeline of the project
• Read and interpret CSI and Architectural engineering drawings
• Learn and apply CSI installation standards
• Pull wire for projects
• Terminate wire to plates, panels and racks
• Lace, terminate and label rack wiring in equipment racks
• Mounting and Rigging of AV equipment including displays, screens, projectors, speakers, cameras, racks, etc.
• Inspect, troubleshoot, test and correct your own work
• Report to site foreman or Project Manager the status of tasks and/or completion
• Maintain clean working areas
• Be cognizant of the job site surroundings and immediately report any safety hazards to the Site Foreman or Project Manager
• Company tool and equipment maintenance, including the safekeeping of all tools, in the shop and on the job site
• Deliver tools and equipment onsite to crew
• Write, maintain and log RFI’s to and from the General Contractors, clients and consultants as needed
• Pickup Job Boxes from jobsite in addition to remaining items
• Maintain a Job Binder with a daily log of all tasks completed, issues and actions required by others
• Valid Arizona Drivers License
• CTS Certification, OSHA 30 certified preferred
Physical Working Conditions
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Work at heights on ladders, lifts and stage grids
• Physical ability to walk, crawl and work in difficult positions and areas