PT/FT: Full Time
Employment Period: Year Round
Hourly/Salary: $13 – $15/Hour
Last Updated: January 2019
Who We Are
Clearwing Productions, is the company behind the scenes. We are designers. We are engineers and technicians. We are purveyors of cutting-edge pro audio, lighting, and video equipment and production. We provide support, technology, and resources for musicians, venues, sporting events, corporate events, performing arts centers, and houses of worship.
The Clearwing Group offers more that a great job; we offer the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way each and every day. Whether you are an experienced road veteran or new to the industry, Clearwing provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits. Full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Long-Term Disability; Company paid life insurance with employee paid supplemental options and optional 401-K Plans.
The responsibility of the Operations/Logistics Assistant is to efficiently help with the workflow for the Operations and Logistics department. The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills and can follow instructions. This person will report to the General Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Operations/Logistic Managers with sourcing sub-hires as needed
- Assist Labor Coordinator in scheduling stagehands for labor calls
- Assist with managing and booking logistics for crew transportation and lodging
- Ensure that the proper truck is ordered and vehicles are properly scheduled
- Participate in transportation of company equipment and personnel via company vehicles
- Ensure that sub-rentals are arranged and entered into Easyjob
- Create and submit Purchase Orders for sub-rentals
- Submit invoices for payment
- Review trucking invoices and enter actual cost data into Easyjob
- Organize and consolidate sub-hire pickups and returns; communicate this with Sub-hire Manager
- Create and submit shipping forms for inbound and outbound shipments to shipping/receiving department
- Create processes that promote an efficient work environment
- Post event find out how show went, what was broken and how we can improve process
- Ensure that projects stay on budget
- Recommend capital improvements to Operations/Logistics Managers and General Manger
- Ensure that we have proper COI and exemption documents on file for clients
- Positive attitude and the ability to remain effective under pressure
- Work hours Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Additional hours during nights & weekends as necessary
- 24-hour communication availability
Physical Working Conditions
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to work standing for 4+ hours between breaks
If you want to work for a company where your skills and personality are valued, send a cover letter and resume to Jobs@clearwing.com.